Employment at Dataprobe
At Dataprobe our employees are our most valuable asset and we treat them as such. We provide a fun, fast-paced and high-energy environment. Dataprobeís culture encourages individual responsibility and team success. If you are results-driven, bright, passionate, energetic and want to join a team of outstanding professionals in building, marketing and selling outstanding solutions for network reliabiltiy and managability, you might be just what we are looking for!
Dataprobe provides outstanding compensation packages that include:
- Fully Paid Health Insurance plus HSA
- Up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
In addition to the positions below, we are always on the lookout for special talents that can augment our team. Send resume and a brief description of how you can enhance our mission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dataprobe is looking to fill the following positions:
As an engineering leader, you will combine embedded software engineering with lead management responsibilities. Reporting directly to the President, as the Managing Engineer, you have the overall responsibility for the entire Dataprobe Engineering department and process and we will rely on you to perform the following responsibilities:
- Provides lead engineering for network enabled embedded systems.
- Works with sales and corporate management to develop a product roadmap.
- Determines resource requirements and works with corporate management to develop a plan for hiring or outsourcing.
- Manages a growing team of (currently) four engineers and support staff including professional development, goal setting, performance metrics and personnel.
- Supports Sales in custom engineering acquisition with specification development, quotation support and as a technical liaison with customers.
- Works with Chief Technology Officer in selecting appropriate tools and platforms for products and projects.
- Manages product development efforts and customer engineering projects, including development of specifications, timelines and milestones.
- Develops and implements testing plans for both product and project work.
- Manages regulatory compliance with UL / CE / RoHS etc.
- Bachelorís degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience with increasing management roles
- Direct engineering experience with embedded systems; product/packaging design a plus.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
Additional Openings will be posting soon.